News & Views - Winter 2011 – OUT NOW!
We had our wonderful team of volunteers back in National Office last week (a day later than planned, following a delivery error), packing all the new copies of News & Views to be sent out to our members. We’d like to say a big THANK YOU to all those that helped, especially since they changed days on such short notice. We really couldn’t do it without the help of our volunteers.
The new issue of News & Views includes;
• A very informative article on ‘SLE and the Kidney’
• A summary of the Belimumab application to NICE
• ‘Joint Problems in SLE’ by Dr Rainer Klocke
• Full feedback from the LUPUS UK National Survey carried out in 2009 which received 3017 responses
• Stories and pictures of our fantastic fundraisers
• The latest news from the National Office
• Poppy Jaman tells her lupus story
• Useful advice and information to help you manage your lupus
• Reports from our regional support groups
• Plus LOADS more
• This is possibly our biggest issue to date at 45 full colour pages
Another big thank you goes to everyone that contributed their stories and photos for this issue. We always need high quality photos for consideration. If you have some photos that you’d like to possibly see in the next issue then please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any stories then you can write to ‘Dear News & Views’ (Unfortunately we can’t guarantee they will be published and we aren’t in a position to reply to these letters).
If you aren’t a member of LUPUS UK and would like to receive News & Views and all our other communications then you can join for just £10 a year. If you’d like to join online just click here - bit.ly/mrDyQu
For more reasons to become a member you can read about it here - bit.ly/oKi67y